I was so happy to receive this award that I forgot to include the instructions for acceptance to my nominees. Here are the instructions to the nominees: MY LIST OF TEN:
- girlycamping® –http://en.wordpress.com/#!/read/blog/id/38358721/ I love to read about Mandie’s adventures and she is even running a contest for 2 plane tickets to Fiji!
- Clubdancer 8 – http://en.wordpress.com/#!/read/blog/id/54092541/ Using a Virtual Assistant is Simply Good Business Sense
- Gastronomy Archeology– http://en.wordpress.com/#!/read/blog/id/22551564/
- Susan Woodward – Amethyst Rose’s Muses –http://en.wordpress.com/#!/read/blog/id/28065573/
- Jane C. Morrison – Virtual Assistants –http://en.wordpress.com/#!/read/blog/id/54536407/ Virtual assistant tips
- Blue Ceramic Mug –http://en.wordpress.com/#!/read/blog/id/55194230/ about life, kitchen and knitting
- Paint Your Landscape– http://en.wordpress.com/#!/read/blog/id/15333348/
- Grammatically Incorrect and Slightly Entertaining– http://en.wordpress.com/#!/read/blog/id/46108513/
- Pans and Needles – http://pansneedles.com/
- In Deep // Starting my Yoga Journey– http://indeepyoga.wordpress.com/about/
How To Accept The Awards – Some Tips:
For those of you who may not know how to accept these awards, what you have to do is 1. download the images of the awards by right-clicking on each image and saving it to your computer, which you will then upload to your post when you click on the “add media” button 2. Copy the rules the same way, and paste them into your new post 3. Add links by highlighting the text you want your reader to click on, then use the “add link” icon to add the links to the blogs of your nominees (I think you all know how to do this step already) 4. When your post has been published, copy its url and go to the site of the first person on your list. Leave a comment for that person, saying “I have nominated you for a blogging award, which you can read about and accept here:” and then paste your url into the comment. BUT Before hitting “publish comment”, copy the entire comment (so that you don’t have to re-write the whole thing over and over) and then visit each of your other nominees and notify them by commenting on their sites simply by pasting your “copied” comment. 5. If you have a computer mouse that has a “wheel” on it, pushing down on the wheel will open each link in a new tab. What I do is open each of my nominees’ links in a new tab/window on my computer and then, once I have notified them of their award, I simply close the tab. When all tabs are closed, I know my work is done!